- makes a copies of the objects
- makes a copies of the objects with replacement of text, images, QR codes (vector or bitmap), Data Matrix codes (bitmap)
- makes a copies of the objects with replacement of text and images with the URL links
- makes a copies of the objects with replacement of images
- generates numbers
- placement of cropmarks
- creates a database for a replacement
- saves as PDF with the URL links
The latest version:
Works with the following versions of CorelDraw (Full Version Only!):
- CorelDRAW X5 with Service Pack 3/ Hot Fix 4 (22.214.171.1245) or
- CorelDRAW X6.1-6.4 (or 32 or 64 bit)(126.96.36.1993 +)
- CorelDRAW X7.1-7.2 (or 32 or 64 bit) (188.8.131.522 +)
If your computer has both CorelDraw X6 (X7) installed (32-bit and 64-bit), the macro will work only in 32-bit version.
Required .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
This macro will only run on one computer. For another computer will need a new key. It is impossible to transfer the old key to another PC. For activation will be used the data of your computer's configuration. If you have a number of activations more than 1 you can leave them for future activations or use for other computers. If the limit of activations is ended you need to purchase this macro again. Macro updates are free (usually).
Change / formatting the hard drive or reinstall your operating system will not change the activation key. Only need a reactivation of the macro.
The number of activations for this macro: 1 or 2
User interface: English
Database is a TXT file with TAB delimited or CSV file.
Database can be created in VariablesTool or Excel or Open Office Calc etc.
Download for testing: database, pictures, template